Now as I enter my first year of teaching spending time with God has to be a priority in my life. When I take time to spend time with God it makes me a better teacher, daughter, leader and woman in general. Teaching consumes a lot of our time as teachers. Often times we can become very tired or too busy where we stop putting God first. Honestly, if we are too busy for God we are just too busy in general and we need to cut something out.
Below I am sharing with you some devotionals that will help you keep God first and grow your relationship with him.
1. She is Set Apart. She is Set Apart he;ps single women view their singleness from a Biblical perspective. In July 2016 She is Set Apart released their first devotional titled Singleness = _______ devotional. This free 6-day devotional will help you as a single Christian woman view your singleness from God's perspective. Click here to download the free devotional.
2. She Reads Truth - This community desires to see women reading the word of God every day. You can access their devotionals online on their website for free or via the SRT app for a small fee.
3. Jesus Calling - Jesus Calling is 365-day devotional Jesus Calling is written as if Jesus Himself is speaking directly to you—words of encouragement, comfort, and reassurance of His unending love. This is the devotional that guided me through a majority of my first year in the classroom.
4. Quite Women Co. - This community provides Biblically based encouragement and Christ-centered community. QWC is an online women’s ministry based in Dallas, Texas. Each month they release a free devotional eBook written to encourage every woman to grow in her desire to be quite the woman God would have for her to be. Click here to download their free devotionals.
5. First 5 App - First 5 was developed by Proverbs 31 Ministries in order to connect a woman’s heart to God’s Word the First 5 minutes of her day. First 5 will wake you up with a short teaching first thing in the morning, so you can exchange whispers with God before shouts with the world. Click here to read their devotionals.
Join my facebook group where you can connect with other like-minded Faith Driven Educators.
What are some of your favorite Christian devotionals?